June 16, 2014

Making home

Settling into our new - temporary - abode. Finally out of hotels and into a space we can call our own. For me, creating home includes familiar objects, photos, and art. I brought things with me to make this new space more cozy and personal. 




Moving to a new city has been challenging but ultimately do-able. It feels good to know I can handle this transition with two small children. To make the home. To create rhythm, routine, stability.  

Now I look forward to a week of exploration, adventure, and discovery: Organic food markets, farmer's markets, parks, conservatory visit (under pyramids - how cool is that?!), and the eclectic shops of Whyte Ave.  Oh, and possibly registering for yoga... Fingers crossed. This body needs to move, stretch, strengthen - it is time!

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment